Chair Airlines adds Zurich – Djerba service in Summer 2020

Chair Airlines Airbus A319-100 © Chair Airlines

Chair Airlines (GM, Zurich), in summer 2020 season is offering non-stop flights from Zurich to Djerba in Tunisia. From 01MAY20 to 30OCT20, Airbus A319-100 will operate this route weekly every Friday.

  • 15:15 ZRH |16:55 DJE | FLIGHT GM3472
  • 17:40 DJE | 20:15 ZRH | FLIGHT GM3473

About Chair Airlines
Founded in 2019, Chair Airlines currently operates flights out of Zurich on three Airbus A319 aircraft with 150 seats each. The company currently employs 150 people including cabin and cockpit crews and administrative personnel.
Chair Airlines AG was developed from Germania Flug AG in Switzerland. Albex Aviation AG of Switzerland holds 50.01% of the shares of Chair Airlines and the remaining 49.99% is held by Enter Air, a Poland-based charter-flight company. www.chair.ch

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *